<input id="s62ga"></input>
  • <code id="s62ga"><label id="s62ga"></label></code>
  • <object id="s62ga"></object>
    We no longer support Internet Explorer v10 and older, or you have compatibility view enabled. Disable Compatibility view, upgrade to a newer version, or use a different browser.
    cancel
    Showing results for?
    Search instead for?
    Did you mean:?
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How do I list a domain for $500,000?

?

?I noticed it said in order to list for more than $50,000 you have to use the offer/counter offer option. It's not letting me? Do I need to remove the comma?

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: How do I list a domain for $500,000?

For a domain sale that large is suggest creating a Afternic profile and perhaps listing it there @Haligonian? There is a really good article in the GoDaddy Garage titled?Tips for how to sell your domain name on Afternic that might give you insight on the process.

?

In my experience when dealing with high-dollar domains having a domain professional on your side is key and Afternic are those experts. I hope that helps??

?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Re: How do I list a domain for $500,000?

@rd?wrote:

For a domain sale that large is suggest creating a Afternic profile and perhaps listing it there @Haligonian? There is a really good article in the GoDaddy Garage titled?Tips for how to sell your domain name on Afternic that might give you insight on the process.

?

In my experience when dealing with high-dollar domains having a domain professional on your side is key and Afternic are those experts. I hope that helps??

?

Hey, thank you for the reply! I was able to list it at the minimum which is 50K USD.

白小姐一生肖中特
    彩金套利教程 双色球热码规律 陕西快乐10分选号规律 极限平特公式大全 清明节中大奖的文章 一尾中特王 江苏时时彩技巧集锦 大乐透走势图带连线图 cc竞速飞车稳赢公式 云南11选5近200期走势图 天津11选5app 图感觉彩票走势图 单机小游戏五子棋 有足球专家推荐的app 广东快乐十分开奘结果