<input id="s62ga"></input>
  • <code id="s62ga"><label id="s62ga"></label></code>
  • <object id="s62ga"></object>
    We no longer support Internet Explorer v10 and older, or you have compatibility view enabled. Disable Compatibility view, upgrade to a newer version, or use a different browser.
    cancel
    Showing results for?
    Show??only? | Search instead for?
    Did you mean:?
    Go to solution
    New

Sudden inability to publicize Wordpress blogposts through twitter share button

Hello,

Someone helped me set up my Wordpress blog months back. Until today, I was able to share individual posts by clicking on the twitter share button at the bottom of each post. Suddenly, when I click the button, it just launches my twitter page without the post, summary and featured image. Worse still, when I click the button on a mobile device, it launches my twitter feed on Chrome despite having the app installed on the device. Before today, all I needed to do was click the button and the post is loaded on twitter and I just send. I have not made any changes on the dashboard before now.

I will appreciate any help to fix this.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Sudden inability to publicize Wordpress blogposts through twitter share button

Hello @Idak and thank you for reaching out to the community with your issue/concern. 

I use the Jetpack plugin to handle all of my sharing. Click here to learn more. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Re: Sudden inability to publicize Wordpress blogposts through twitter share button

Thanks for the help.

I have installed the plugin and it serves the purpose.

Thank you very much.

Super User I
    Super User I

@Idak, you are welcome!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    白小姐一生肖中特
    云云南快乐十分走势图 广西快乐双彩开奖公告 湖北快三200期开奖走势图 江西时时彩后一杀号 英超宝贝全裸视频 广东快乐10分玩法技巧 新浪彩票官方 qq欢乐升级炒地皮不一样 cba全明星投票 云南十一选五直三遗漏 河北快三今天走势图 腾讯分分彩单期网页计划 2014最新特码公式规律 辽宁十一选五 浙江快乐彩12开奖结果