<input id="s62ga"></input>
  • <code id="s62ga"><label id="s62ga"></label></code>
  • <object id="s62ga"></object>
    We no longer support Internet Explorer v10 and older, or you have compatibility view enabled. Disable Compatibility view, upgrade to a newer version, or use a different browser.
    cancel
    Showing results for?
    Show??only? | Search instead for?
    Did you mean:?
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Unable to choose a theme

Hello All,

?

Please am setting up wordpress site through a site build up but when I got to where I will choose my theme, themes are blank. I do not know what the problems are.

Looking forward to your answers.

?

Thanks

?

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Unable to choose a theme

Hi?@yissah1. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

?

If you're not seeing any themes in your WordPress dashboard, you may have to add one. Take a look at this WordPress.org article for more information on the different ways you can do that. Hope that helps. If not, I'm sure others will be able to give additional suggestions.?

?

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks @JesseW?for your swift response.

?

my point is illustrated in the image attached.

whereas when I browse through the file manager of my cpanel I could see the themes in the theme folder.

?

Kindly assist so that I can resolve this as soon as possible.

?

Thank you

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@yissah1?- Hmm, that's a strange situation. Since this seems to be a new install, I'd suggest deleting the current install and trying it again. You should be able to do that pretty easily through Installatron. If that doesn't help (or you've already tried that), then either trying a manual install or reaching out to our support team would be your alternatives. Hope you're able to get it figured out. If so, please follow up here so others can benefit from your experience.

?

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Solution

Thank you for your response @JesseW

I had to manually delete the wordpress files and database then manual installation of wordpress.

So, everything is fine for now.

I appreciate.

?

?

New

In my case it was the Chrome browser I was using. When I switched to FireFox it worked fine.

白小姐一生肖中特
    六合彩官网 2018开奖记录开奖结果儿 赚钱的软件哪个赚得多 陕西快乐十分精准预测 彩票软件app大全下载 31选7什么时候开奖 3d怎么看组三组六规律 加拿大28会提前开奖吗 彩票开奖结果查询公告 捕鱼达人3完整版 大乐透周六走势图行 浙江11选5开奖查询结果 新疆福彩喜乐彩 河北十一选五遗漏全双 腾讯彩票手机版